This policy refers to cookies and web pages operated by ESA EXCLUSIVESHOP S.R.L., headquartered in Bucharest, Str. Tabacarilor no. 6-10, Sector 4, 040297.
1. What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small file, consisting of letters and numbers, that will be stored on the computer, mobile terminal or other equipment of a user from whom the Internet is accessed. The cookie is installed by the request issued by a web server to a browser (eg Internet Explorer, Chrome) and is completely “passive” (does not contain software, viruses or spyware and can not access the information on the user’s hard drive) .
2. What are cookies used for?
These files make it possible to recognize the user’s terminal and present the content in a relevant way, adapted to the user’s preferences. Cookies provide users with a pleasant browsing experience and support the efforts of ESA EXCLUSIVESHOP S.R.L. to provide convenient services to users, for example: online privacy preferences, shopping cart or relevant advertising. They are also used in the preparation of anonymous aggregate statistics that help us understand how a user benefits from our web pages, allowing us to improve their structure and content, excluding the user’s personal identification.
3. What cookies do we use?
We use two types of cookies: per session and fixed. The per session are temporary files that remain in the user’s terminal until the end of the session or closing the application (web browser). The fixed ones remain on the user’s terminal for a period defined by the Cookie parameters or until they are manually deleted by the user.
4. How are cookies used by this site?
A visit to this site may place cookies for the purposes of:
- Site performance cookies
- Visitor analysis cookies
- Registration cookies
- Advertising cookies
- Advertising provider cookies
5. Do cookies contain personal data?
6. Deleting Cookies
7. Why are cookies important for the Internet?
Cookies represent the central point of the efficient functioning of the Internet, helping to generate a friendly browsing experience and adapted to the preferences and interests of each user. Declining or disabling cookies may make some sites impossible to use.
Refusing or disabling cookies does not mean that you will no longer receive online advertising – but only that it will no longer be able to take into account your preferences and interests, highlighted by your browsing behavior.
Examples of important uses of cookies (which do not require a user to authenticate through an account):
- Content and services adapted to user preferences – categories of products and services.
- Offers adapted to the interests of users – password retention.
- Retention of child protection filters on Internet content (family mode options, safe search functions).
- Limit the frequency of ad serving – Limit the number of impressions of an ad for a particular user on a site.
- Providing more user-relevant advertising.
- Measurement, optimization and Analytics features – such as confirming a certain level of traffic on a website, what type of content is viewed and how a user reaches a website (eg through search engines, directly from other websites) uri etc). Websites conduct these analyzes of their use to improve the sites for the benefit of users.
8. Useful links
If you want to find out more about cookies and what they are used for, we recommend the following links:
Microsoft Cookies guide
All About Cookies